We are now living in a world where we are sharing more things. Why not share someone else’s car for your next road trip? Turo is like the AirBnb of the car world, instead of renting houses and rooms. Turo was founded in 2009 previously named RelayRides. There are many reasons why Turo is better than renting a car from a generic car rental company for your next road trip.
- Turo allows you to book the car you actually want unlike car rental companies with the standard same cars. This is a good thing if you are thinking about buying a car and would like to test it out for a few days.
- Turo allows you to review car and renter ratings of the people you rent from. Nowadays who doesn’t look for ratings on everything they purchase or do.
- You are actually talking with the owner of the car, who knows their cars and how to troubleshoot if needed.
- Turo allows you to choose different tiers of your insurance protection package.
- Turo protects you by ensuring each car meets rigorous eligibility standards for safety and conditions.
- Turo provides 24/7 roadside assistance and emergency support during each trip.
- Depending on the owner and the car you choose, most of them offer delivery and pickup options from wherever you are.
In the end, Turo is worth it to try. You will end up with a much nicer car vs from a normal rental company. Also, you are helping support small businesses and at the same time save money for yourself.
Click here if you want to give Turo a shot and get $25 off.